Biography / Wiki
Vivek Dahiya is a charming and versatile Indian television actor and model best known for his role as “ACP Abhishek Singh” on the Star Plus channel’s “Yeh Hain Mohabbatein.” He and his wife Divyanka Tripathi won Nach Baliye Season 8 in 2017. In 2011, he has crowned Mr. Chandigarh, after which he relocated to Delhi.
He completed print ad campaigns and ramp walks for a variety of brands after relocating to Delhi. He later moved to Mumbai to pursue acting as a full-time career, after which he began auditioning for jobs in television series. In 2022, he appears as Rajbir in Pavitra Rishta 2, a Zee5 web series.
Height / Weight / Age
Dahiya was born on the 8th of November 1984 and turned 37 years old in 2022. He has a towering height of 180 cm and his weight is around 74 kg. His figure measurements are 41-32-15 and he has a toned body figure. Vivek has Black colored eyes and hair.
Vivek Dahiya’s net worth is currently under review.
Education / Family
Vivek did his schooling at St. Stephen School, Chandigarh. He holds an M.sc. degree in International Business Management from the De Montfort University, England. He is the son of CR Dahiya who is a lawyer and Manju Dahiya, his mother. He also has a sister a named Riya Dahiya.
|Date Of Birth
|8 November 1984
|In Centimetres – 180 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 11″
|In Kilograms – 74 Kg
In Pounds – 163 lbs
|St. Stephen’s School, Chandigarh
|De Montfort University, England
|TV: Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera (2013)
|CR Dahiya (Lawyer)
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2013, he made his acting debut in the negative role of “Rajeev Thakur” in the TV show “Ek Veer Ki Ardaas….Veera”. In the same year, he was cast in the TV serial “Yeh Hai Aashiqui”. In 2015, he appeared in the role of “ACP Abhishek Singh” in the show “Ye Hai Mohabbatein”.
Subsequently, he was featured in “Kavach- Kali Shaktiyon Se” and “Qayamat Ki Raat.” In 2017 he participated in “Nach Baliye” as a contestant with his wife Divyanka Tripathi, and with great effort, the couple won the show.
In 2018, he also appeared in the “Kanpur Wale Khuranas” as a guest along with his wife and Hina Khan. He won the award of the fittest actor in the Gold Awards.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Vivek Dahiya is happily married to Divyanka Tripathi who is also a popular actress.
Here we provide you a list of Vivek Dahiya’s favorite things.
|Jim Carrey, Amitabh Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, Shah Rukh Khan
|Kareena Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Jennifer Lawrence, Emily Blunt, Mila Kunis,
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|The Maldives, Caribbean Islands, Las Vegas, Istanbul, Rome, Bali,
|Favorite Things To Do
|Reading, Kick-boxing, Travelling, Photography, Playing on Playstation, Writing,
Some Interesting Facts About Vivek Dahiya
- During his college days, he was a participant in the theatre but he never thought of it as his career option.
- Moreover, he joined an IT corporate company in the UK, during a visit to India, he got the offer for modeling and it turned his inclination towards modeling and acting.
- He won Mr. Chandigarh in 2011. After that, he shifted to Delhi to model for ramp walk and Print ads.
- He got the threats from the student after the telecast of episodes of the show “Veer Ki Ardaas….Veera” in which he acted to kill a character.
- He likes to watch American shows and wanted to play the role of “Ari Gold” in the comedy serial “Entourage”.
- He is keen on his cleanliness and Hygiene.
- According to him, his best gift is the Fitbit watch that was gifted by his wife.
- He is fitness enthusiastic and very particular about his diet.
- He is a member of 24 hours gym and never misses a workout.