Biography / Wiki
An Indian actress Prachi Desai has earned recognition from both the TV industry as well as Bollywood. She is admired for her beautiful look and overloaded cuteness. Apart from being an actress, she is an endorser, spokesperson, and brand ambassador. Recently, she revealed her casting couch experience for a big film.
Height / Weight / Age
Prachi Desai will turn 34 years old in September 2022. She is cute and tiny with a height of 163 cm and has maintained her body weight of around 53 kg. She has a lean physique with the figure measurement 34-26-35. Her beauty complements her because of her dark brown eyes and Black hair.
The net worth of Prachi Desai is still under evaluation and she charges Rs. 1 crore per film.
Education / Family
Born on September 12, 1988, the birthplace of Prachi Desai is Surat, Gujarat. She is the daughter of Niranjan Desai and Ameeta Desai. She did her schooling at the St. Joseph Convent, Panchgani, Maharashtra.
For further studies, she went to Sinhagad University to pursue B.A. in psychology but later she dropped out. She grew up with her sister Esha Desai.
|Nickname||OTA (one-take artiste)|
|Birth Place||Surat, Gujarat, India|
|Date Of Birth||12 September 1988|
|Height||In centimetres – 163 cm
In feet and inches – 5’4”
|Weight||In kilograms -53 kg
In pounds – 117 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||St. Joseph Convent, Panchgani, Maharashtra|
|College||Sinhagad College, Pune|
|Home Town||Panchgani, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||TV Debut: Kasamh Se (2006),
Film Debut: Rock On!! (2008)
|Fathers Name||Niranjan Desai|
|Mothers Name||Ameeta Desai
Career / Fashion And Style
Prachi Desai started her acting career as a Television actress with the role of “Bani Walia” in the Zee TV serial “Kasam Se”. She made her acting debut at a young age alongside prominent actors like Ram Kapoor. She won several awards for her lead role in the show. Later she participated in Jhalak Dhila Jaa and won the competition.
She also made a guest appearance in Kasautii Zindagi Kii. She made her silver screen debut with the film “Rock On!!” in 2008. In the following years, she appeared in other hits movie like “Once Upon Time In Mumbai”, “Bol Bachchan” and “I, Me and Main” alongside prominent actors like Ajay Devgan, Kangana Ranaut, Emraan Hashmi, Abhishek Bachchan.
She is the spokesperson, endorser, and brand ambassador of Goa tourism in India. She was appointed as the brand ambassador of Luxlyra. She rose to prominence from her appearance in the commercial hit “Rock On! alongside Farhan Akhtar. After 4 years, she made a comeback on the silver screen with Zee 5 film “Silence Can You Hear it? in 2021.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
Prachi Desai is still unmarried, but according to rumors, she dated Rohit Shetty.
Here we provide you with a list of Prachi Desai’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Ryan Gosling|
|Favorite Actress||Kangana Ranaut, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Audrey Hepburn, Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Social Media App||none|
|Favorite Food||Chocolate Mud Cake, Lemon & Arugula Rigatoni, Pizza, Cheese Risotto,|
Some Interesting Facts About Prachi Desai
- During her graduation, Prachi Desai had sent her picture to Balaji Telefilms who asked her for an audition.
- When she got selected for the TV serial “Kasam Se” opposite Ram Kapoor, she left her Art Course in the mid-way.
- If not an actress, she would have become a counselor.
- She won 8 awards for her TV serial “Kasam Se”.
- While working for Kasam Se, she got the call from the director of Rock On!!. She never imagined that she would get such an offer from Bollywood to work with Farhan Akthar.
- She worked in both Rock On! and Kasam se simultaneously due to her prior commitment.
- She considers American actress, Grace Kelly as her role model.
- Her favorite brand is Michael Kors.
- She is an alcoholic and chocoholic.
- Her hobbies are sketching, yoga, reading, and dancing.
- She is a foodie and often visits the restaurants Indigo Deli, Cafe Zoe, and Out of the blue.