Biography / Wiki
A Punjabi celebrity Amit Bhalla is popularly known for his stage name “Ninja” He is a Punjabi artist who got fame after singing the song “ThokdaReha”. Though he came from a musical background family he never wanted to become a singer. He was more interested in doing a 9 to 5 job.
Height / Weight / Age
Ninja has turned 31 years old on March 6, 2022. Before entering the music industry, he weighed 130 kg and took three years to get slim-fit body. Currently, he weighs 70 kg and his height is 178 cm (1.78). He has a muscular physique with body measurements 42-15-34. He has dark brown wide eyes and dark brown messy hair.
Ninja’s current net worth is estimated to be $1.2 million approximately.
Education / Family
Born on March 6, 1991, Ninja is raised in a Sikh Khatri family. No information about his parents all we know is that he has a younger brother named Sumit Bhalla. He has very deep interest in music since childhood.
His father owns a small music café where he used to listen to songs of Kuldeep Manak and sang along with them. At the age of 13, he performed for the first time. His teachers and friends always motivated him to participate in Inter-School Competitions.
He won many prizes in such competitions. After completing his schooling, he was enrolled in Arya College of Ludhiana to pursue graduation in B.Com but he could not continue with his graduation due to financial conditions. Later, he graduated from the same college with a B.A. degree and his teachers and friends contributed to his fees.
|Birth Place||DholewalChownk, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Date Of Birth||6 March 1991|
|Height||In Centimetres – 178 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 70 Kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|College||Arya College, Ludhiana|
|Home Town||Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Debut||Song – Annd Mannd Ka Tola(2014)
Film – Channa Merya (2017)
|Fathers Name||Not Known
|Mothers Name||Not Known
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2004 Ninja started his music with the Punjabi song “ AnndMannd Ka Tola” which was a big failure. Further, he released the Punjabi song ‘ThokdaReha’, which became a huge hit and earned him great recognition.
Then, he released many Punjabi hit songs like “Challa (Dushman)”, “Oh Kyu Ni Jaan Ske”, “Gal JatanWali”, and Jattan Da Putt Mada Ho Gya, “Aadat” and “Pindaan Wala Jatt”. In 2017, he also made his acting debut with the Punjabi Film ChannaMereya’.
Further, he appeared in films like “ArdabMutiyara”, “Doorbeen”, “High-End Yaarian” and “Zindagi Zindabad”. Besides singing and acting, he also appeared as a judge in the Punjabi singing reality show “Aawaz Punjab Di”.
He has also performed through live shows and concerts across India and abroad. In 2018, he got the Best Playback singer for the song ‘Hawa De Warke and the Best Debut Male in a Filmfare Punjabi Award For the “Channa Mereya(2018)’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Amit Bhalla is a married man but his personal information is missing still.
Here we provide you with a list of Nina’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Canada|
|Favorite Food||Makki Di Roti, Sarson Da Saag, Kulcha|
|Favorite Things To Do||Dancing and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Ninja
- In 2018, Ninja won PTC Punjabi Music Award for the Best New Age Vocalist for the song ‘Oh Kyu Ni Jan Sake(2018)’
- During his college times, he did a part-time job in the Vodafone call center and earned Rs. 2500 per Month.
- When he wanted to release his first song and approached many audio companies, they demanded a huge amount of money. Later he had to launch his song himself because of the limited budget.
- In an interview, he revealed that he is very aggressive in nature and wants to change his behavior.
- He is good at playing musical instruments including Dilruba, Algoze, Dhadd, Gagar, Dhol, Gharha, Bugchu, and Chimta.
- Initially, his parents were against his decision to become a singer.
- He was featured on the cover of Glimpse Magazine.
- He is a fitness freak and goes to the gym daily.
- He is a dog lover and has a dog named Husky.
- He has a tattoo on his right arm artist playing Algoza. But, later he revealed that the artist on his arm is his mentor, Pali Khadim Ji, who taught Algoza to him.
- He got his musical training from Ustad Harvinder Bittu in Ludhiana.