Biography / Wiki
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value, and “Karan Nath” is a man full of values. He is an Indian actor and model who primarily works in Hindi films and television shows. He rose to splendid fame and gained huge public attention with his appearance as the romantic hero in the movie Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa in 2002.
He didn’t get more attention in Bollywood despite having good looks and good acting skills. Recently, he hits massive headlines and attracts media attention after the news came out that he is entering the Bigg Boss OTT house as a contestant.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 24 May 1983, Karan will turn 38 years old in the year 2021. He seems to be tall with a height of 177 in centimeters and 5’10” in feet and inches. He is a well-built guy with body measurements of 42 inches chest, 32 inches waist, and 15 inches biceps.
He seems very fit and healthy and weighs 70 in kilograms and 154 lbs in pounds approximately. His black eye color and his black hair make his personality even more charming.
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Karan Nath is 20-60 Crore INR approx.
Education / Family
Karan was born and raised up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and belongs to a Hindu family. He is the handsome son of his father Rakesh Nath who is a Film Producer and his mother Reema Rakesh Nath who worked as a Film writer.
As of his education, he completed his graduation from Mithibai College. However, there is no information about his educational qualifications.
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Date Of Birth
|24 May 1983
|In centimeters – 177 cm
In feet inches – 5’10”
|In kilograms – 70 kg
In pounds – 154 lbs
|Actor and Model
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Mr. India (1987)(Bollywood), As a child artist
Paagalpan (2001)(Bollywood), As a lead actor
|Rakesh Nath (Film Producer)
|Reema Rakesh Nath (Film writer)
Career / Fashion And Style
As per his career, he started his career as a child actor and appeared in the film Mr. India (1987). After that, he made his debut as a lead actor with the film Pagalpan in 2001. Later, he acted in the film Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa in 2002.
Next, he appeared in the films like erotic thriller Tum – A Dangerous Obsession and Sssshhh. Thereafter, he appeared in Tera Kya Hoga Johnny in 2009. In 2020, he appeared in the film Guns of Banaras. In 2021, he made his TV debut with the reality show “Bigg Boss OTT”.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Here we are providing you a list of her favorite things.
|Favorite Musical Instrument
|Europe, Jammu, and Kashmir (Ice places)
Some Interesting Facts About Karan Nath
- He played an orphan role in the film Mr.India.
- His zodiac sign is Gemini.
- He is the grandson of veteran actor late D K Sapru.
- He appeared as a romantic hero in the film Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa.
- He is missing from the silver screens for more than a decade from 2009 to 2019.
- His father has a very close relationship with Madhuri Dixit as he was Madhuri’s manager for about 28 years.
- He is an avid animal lover and has a bull female bulldog at his house.
- He is a fitness freak and went to the gym daily to maintain his fitness.
- He was trained in dancing by Shiamak Davar.
- His hobbies include spending time with family, Travelling, Playing Tennis, and Fitness.