Biography / Wiki
You call her beautiful, but she is more than amazing and she is “Flora Saini”, an Indian actress and model who primarily works in Hindi films and web series. She also worked briefly in the Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada film industries. She rose to fame and gained huge attention of audience after her appearance in Ekta Kapoor’s web series ‘Gandi Baat 2’.
Till now, she has been acted in more than 50 films and co-starred with noted actors including Rajinikanth, Vijayakanth, Prabhu, Venkatesh, Jagapathi Babu, Karthik, Balakrishna, and Rajasekhar. Her beauty captures the audience’s heart and soul and her beauty combines with a wonderful soul.
Height / Weight / Age
This stunning beauty seems tall with a height of 163 in centimeters and 5’4” in feet & inches. Born on, 29 September 1978 this beautiful lady has turned 42 years old in the year 2020. She possesses a healthy, lean, and fit figure with a weight of 57 in kilograms and 126 lbs in pounds.
Her body is complemented by her beautiful brown eyes and her silky long black hair. She is very conscious about her physique and her figure measurements are 34 inches breast, 28 inches waist, and 35 inches hips. Her Bra Size is 34B.
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Flora Saini is $8-$10 Million approx.
Education / Family
Flora was born and raised up in Chandigarh, India, and belongs to a Hindu family. She is born to her father JS Saini (Retired Indian Army Officer) and her mother Kamal Saini.
As per her education, she completed her school education at two schools which include Army School, Udhampur, and The Army Public School, Delhi. However, she doesn’t reveal further information about her educational qualifications.
|Asha Saini, Mayuri
|Date Of Birth
|29 September 1978
|In centimeters – 163 cm
In feet inches – 5’4”
|In Kilograms – 57 kg
In Pounds – 126 lbs
|Actress and Model
|Army School, Udhampur
The Army Public School, Delhi
|Kannada Film: Kodanda Rama
Punjabi Film: Paisa Yaar N Panga
Telugu Film: Prema Kosam
Tamil Film: Gajendra
Bollywood Film: Sabse Bada Beiman
Web Series: Maid in India
|JS Saini (Retired Indian Army Officer)
Career / Fashion And Style
As of her career, she started her career in acting with Telugu film Prema Kosam in 1999. The producer of this film called her by the name of Asha Saini but later as per the advice of an astrologer she adopts a new screen name, Mayuri. In the next three years, she played many supporting roles in Telugu-language films.
After that, in 2002, she appeared in the film Narasimha Naidu and made her first Hindi-language film Bharat Bhagya Vidhata. In 2004, she appeared in her second Hindi film named Love in Nepal. She also acted in several Kannada films such as Nammannna and Giri.
Thereafter, she appeared in two Kannada-language films, Vismaya Pramaya and Vah Re Vah and the Telugu-language Broker. She also appeared in web series called Gandi Baat Season 2 and after that seen in many web series in Mayanagari-City of Dreams of Hotstar.
She played the role of Muskan in MSG: The Messenger in 2015. She made her debut in the Bengali web series in 2019 with Dupur Thakurpo hoichoi web series.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
Reflecting on her personal life, she is not married yet but previously she romantically involved with film producer Gaurang Doshi.
|Gaurang Doshi (Ex-Boyfriend; Film Producer)
Here we are providing you a list of her favorite things.
Some Interesting Facts About Flora Saini
- She was arrested in Chennai for allegedly having forged visa documents in March 2008.
- She was banned from the Tamil film industry in 2008 and the ban was lifted a couple of weeks later after she proved innocent.
- She alleged that she was harassed by film producer, Gaurang Doshi, during the MeToo campaign in 2018.
- Flora received filthy abuses and death threats through social networking sites, phone calls, and text messages after her appearance as a suicide bomber in the controversial film MSG: Messenger of God.
- She hails from a family with an Army background.
- She is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures on her Instagram account.
- On the advice of an astrologer, she adopted the name, Mayuri but later changed to her original name, Flora.
- She moved to Kolkata with her family where she participated in the Miss Kolkata beauty pageant.
- She was honored with the Uttarakhand Ratna Award in 2010.
- For her anti-poverty in Mauritius, she received The Great Daughter of Soil Award.