Biography / Wiki
A renowned Indian journalist Nidhi Razdan is known for covering a variety of news events and hosting a series of shows. She has been associated with the news channel NDTV 24*7 where she covers various debates and discussions in the show left, Right, and Centre.
This program is broadcasted from the Delhi studio every She has reported a variety of political, economic, and social stories from the Indian states. As an author, she has authored a book titled “Left, Right, and Centre”.
Height / Weight / Age
Nidhi Razdan will celebrate her 44th birthday on 11 April 2022. She has an average height of 165 cm tall and weighs around 53 kg. She has black sharp eyes and black short hair.
According to a report, the net worth of Nidhi Razdan is estimated to be $1-5 million as of 2019.
Education / Family
Born on April 11, 1978, Nidhi Razdan is a Kashmiri pandit. She is the daughter of Maharaj Krishnan Razdan who is the Chief Editor of PTI and her mother Sarla Razdan who was the homemaker. She was born in New Delhi India and spent some years in the US.
However, she grew up in Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi. First, she had completed her schooling at Apeejay School and later she received a degree from Lady Shri Ram College for women, Delhi. She is a native of Budgam, Jammu & Kashmir.
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Date Of Birth||11 April 1978|
|Height||In centimetres – 165 cm
In feet and inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In kilograms -53 kg
In pounds – 116 lbs
|Profession||Indian Television Journalist|
|School||Apeejay School, Delhi|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
|Home Town||Budgam, South Kashmir, J&K|
|Fathers Name||Maharaj Krishan Razdan
|Mothers Name||Sarla Razdan
Career / Fashion And Style
Nidhi Razdan decided to pursue journalism because her father is also a journalist so he motivated her to pursue journalism as a career. In 1999, she had joined NDTV and became a famous news anchor and journalist in India.
She is passionate about her work and did live reports on the current events scene of Kashmir many times. She is the host of the most-watched news shows including India Decides @ 9, The Lead and Left, Right & Centre, and NDTV 24*7.
She was an anchor of the show ‘The Big Fight’ which is a weekly show. She has also worked on the documentaries “Pakistan-administered Kashmir, Tibet, and the UK after train bombings. She has been awarded and recognized for excellence in journalism.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
In 2005, Nidhi Razdaan got married to Neelesh Mishra who is a writer and journalist. The couple got divorced in 2007.
|Boyfriends||Omar Abdullah (Indian Politician),
Neelesh Misra (Radio Storyteller)
|Husband||Neelesh Misra (Divorced)
Here we provide you a list of Nidhi Razdan’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Social Media App||none|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
Some Interesting Facts About Nidhi Razdan
- Initially, Nidhi Razdan was not interested in Journalism. She wanted to become a doctor but her father suggested pursuing journalism.
- At the age of 18, she realized that she wanted to become a journalist.
- She was honored with the Teacher’s Achievement Award (TAA) for journalism in 2011.
- She had received Ramnath Goenka in journalism for reporting from Northeast India and Jammu and Kashmir.
- She was awarded the Jammu and Kashmir State Government Award for Excellence in Journalism.
- Once she was stalked by a boy who sent predatory messages and emails and later she was open about it in the video.
- She loves playing with her dog during her free time.
- It was rumored that she was in a relationship with former Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir Omar Abdullah.
- Her hobbies are listening to music and reading books.
- When Barack Obama visited India, he refused to answer her questions of her.